The control system of this special equipment consists of two major parts, the CNC system and the PTA system. The display is operated by a separate operation. The CNC system is responsible for the trajectory of the motion, programmed by the G code. The PTA system is responsible for welding execution (including welding current, powder feeding size, oscillation width, etc.). After the start command is issued by the PTA system, the CNC performs the trajectory movement, and the CNC issues a current start command, telling the PTA to use the first few welding parameters. The PTA is welded according to the instructions. Different CNC tracks can issue different welding commands, including 15 welding parameters and welding end instructions.
Below is an outline view of the PW1 CNC-PTA glass mold surfacing equipment
- Remote control console: responsible for the setting and display of all parameters of the PTA system. It is the general command of the entire system.
- Cooling water tank: provides constant temperature and constant pressure water to cool the bottom of the welding torch and air valve. The water tank has a cooling capacity of 6000 kcal / 25 °C, a temperature setting range of +5 °C to +30 °C, an accuracy of ± 1.0 °C, a tank volume of 40 L, and a refrigerant of R22.
- Control cabinet: the control cabinet is fully enclosed and equipped with ventilation to cool electrical components. The interior includes inlet and outlet lines and a gas pressure switch. And cable outlet connector. The middle part is the power supply, and the upper part is the electric control part, including PLC, powder feeding motor controller, welding gun oscillation controller, welding current control, regulated power supply, and other auxiliary components such as control transformer. At the same time, some CNC parts are installed.
- Main frame: including three-axis cross (Y axis, Z axis, A axis). Oscillator, powder feeder, welding torch, servo drive, welding shielded room.
- Provide an 80A three-phase air switch. Good grounding protection.
- Provide an oxygen pressure reducing valve with a partial pressure gauge of 4Kg/cm2 and industrial pure argon with a purity of not less than 99.99%.
- Provide a large enough work space according to the actual size of the equipment.
- Equipment installation site should be away from other high frequency sources.
- The workplace should maintain good ventilation and dust-proof facilities on the ground. The ambient temperature is generally not more than 35 °C.
- There shall be no flammable or explosive materials around the workplace.
- The power supply line should be no less than 10mm2 four-core rubber line. It adopts three-phase five-wire system, and the zero/ground line is separated and must be reliably contacted.
- Connect the air supply to the air pipe at the intake end of the equipment, and tighten the joint to ensure no air leakage.
- Connect the air pipe, water pipe and cable between the various parts of the equipment.
- Welding parameters
- pilot arc current: 25~30 A, utilization factor: 100%
- transfer arc current: 30~250 A, duty cycle: 100%
- Oscillation parameters
- oscillation speed: 0~1200 mm/min
- oscillation width: 0~100 mm
- Powder feeding amount: 4.5~45 g/min
- Central gas flow range: 0~6 L/min
- Feeding gas flow range: 0~6 L/min
- Protective gas flow range: 0~15 L/min